Sunday, August 16, 2009

DADDIES ARE THE BEST!

AHAHAHAH. DADDYYYY!

I LOVE YOU.

I somehow convinced to him that the webby wasn't fake!! And he cooly said,"Bring me my wallet." flashed out his credit card and typed in his numbers and bought it!!! I think today my daddy very handsome. HAHAHAH!!!!

I helped Ammar bought the shirt he wanted as well, so as to save cost. Shipping fees are $20 USD KAY! So now, he's my debtor! But his daddy gonna buy that shirt for him as well! You see, DADDIES ARE INDEED THE BEST! (L)

This is the evidence that daddy really bought the shirts!

Thank you Your order was placed successfully.

You've just purchased this

1x JBWKZ Celtic Summer Tour Shirt - Large

1x JBWKZ White Stack Tank - JBWKZ White Tank Medium

1x JBWKZ Black Stack Tank - JBWKZ Black Tank Medium

Your Order ID is: #1363

An email receipt containing information about your order will soon follow. Please keep it for your records.

Thank you for shopping at JBWKZ.

HAHAHAH. COOL RIGHT.

That's all! Alright, I wanna go mugggg again already!