Sunday, August 16, 2009

AWESOME.




AND



Pretttyyy! I fell in love with these two! Found it @ Jabba's Official clothing store. I want to buy it, but need Credit Card which I don't have. Told papa, and he said internet stuffs cannot be trust... He said it's very risky. But seriously, it's their official webby eh! If they scam, Jabba's reputation will drop right?! Furthermore, many people have succesfully bought their Jabba shirts already! :( To add on, they are giving a 20% on all purchases if you enter the code, JBWS20 at some place lah! Double :(s!!!

Nevermind, shall try asking my mummy! >;)

Eh, oh yah. Anyway, my neighbour Yiyin opened her very own blogshop! In addition to that, she also had her affiliate blogshop. Do visit it alright. ;)

Yupp, that's all. Gotta go mugging again! Ciaoz.