Thursday, August 20, 2009

Aww man!

Got back MT O's results today. Result was C6, merit. :( But I somehow expected it eh. Also didn't study for Chinese, so what could I expect? I'm so gonna retake! ;)

Muahahha! And I went out with Ammar today, for Where Got Ghost @ AMK Hub. Aftermath, he taught me how to dance Apologise the Jabbawockeez style!!!!!! (L) WOOHOO.

Anyway, today was Jiahui's third night staying @ my house and it's superbly cool! It's as if she's my older sister then we were talking until 3am plus and ended up late for school. HAHAH! So cool, talking non-stop. And we went to play carpark catching today with a bunch of people. But halfway, police came as people complained and a handful of us were screened. Aww...

Aiyah, i lazy blog already. I want to talk to Jiahui already. :D Here are pictures of Vanessa and I. These pictures are taken through Sweesiong's phone. Blame him for the quality! Heheh.



Typically normal.



Dollie trademark smile!



No comments.



CONFIRM KAWAII-NEH.

AHAHAHH. Alright, ciaoz.