Monday, August 24, 2009

Complicated

AHAHHAH. Messy, it's so messy now! Unpredictable and retarded too. Couldn't stop those tears. Damn, whywhy?! I want sec 3 life back. Time flies, real fast. I need more happy masks. Hah, or is it just me being paranoid? I've become so numb, paralysed. I cannot feel anymore. That I don't even know what I want. Who exactly, am I? I only know that I'm not the ignorant, naiive and sunshine Jiaxin anymore. I'm slowly seeing how cruel and evil this world really is. I'm scared, frightened at such people that appears to be an angel on the surface, but a real devil behind your back. I'm stupid to trust, resulting in me finding out the lies and eventually, was deceived and hurt. Too naiive for my own good, was too trusting. Left alone standing in the cold. No one cares, no one likes to share. Life is unfair, so bias. I'm sorry for the hurt I gave. I'm facing the consequences now, I guess. Retarded! Eh, I guess all these are unecessary stress. This post is so redundant.

Dolly Low Jia Xin. Just go outside and get a life, and stop being a mountain tortoise, that frog in the well.


Uhm, I reckon I should stop these emo crap and see sunshine again, like how I always used to.

Call me Optimistic Low!



He is cute. I love him.

Yawns. I'm sick. :( Head hurts, feeling terrible.