Tuesday, August 25, 2009

H1n1 :o

Gave school a miss today. Was down with fever, cough and flu. Daddy says I got H1N1. Aww man! I hate fever, the feeling sucks and it's terrible! And, my temperature was a whooping 39.3 degrees at it's highest just now. :(

Jiahui reckons that my fever damaged my brain cause I'm very crazy and hyper. But ain't I always like this? Hmm... & I'm teaching Yiruma's River flows in you currently. But she always learn halfway then give up. Idiot pig dumbo.

I was like, "My butt itchy eh, want help me scratch?" or, "Want to help me bathe?". Heheh, JIAHUIILOVEYOU. But she says I'm irritating, cause I like to do this one thing @ night with her....

I like to kuey-sio with her! :D

Oh yeah, George and Vester came my house today for a visit today, along with Vanessa. Thanks for the pink panadol and chocolate! ;) I want to get well soon so that I could eat Emicake's chocolate thingy that costs $2.60.. They don't want let me eat, as I'm sick. :( Aww...

And I kinda miss school, miss writing loads of words like Literature essays and Social Studies' SEQ Questions on Venice. Alright! I'm motivated to mug SS tomorrow already! Yeah, this means that I'm skipping school tomorrow too. Fever, go away. And please don't come again. Sigh.

Anyway, these are photos of RHD I havent post! I still got loads more, waiting for Nyssa to send me only.



Girlfriend!



The Powerpuff Girls!



Eric & I doing Nobody's handsign.



Eltonnnnn.



Sean the Treasurer.

And here's a picture of me just after my shower by George. Hah, guys are such lousy cameramen!



Yeah, that's all for today. I'm gonna buy Hoon Jiahui @ Facebook's FFS already. YOU WAIT. *Wink.