Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sorrryxzxzxzx!

Eh, was busy these few days, really! Busy with dance practices, busy with learning the moves, busy with remedials, busy with alot of things and thus, was not free to post! :(

Hmm, yesterday was superbly cool! We went to wenwen's house and figured out our dance moves with Christine, Meisian and Vanessa's company as well. Sadly, Kimberly couldn't come! Besides, audition is in like, ten days later?! Uhm, tomorrow gonna have another training but I have church outing as well! I dont knowwwww. What should I do, which should I go...?

In addition, Meisian told us yesterday after school that all the performers will only be performing for teachers!! Meaning that students would all be in their classes and they will not watch us perform. BORING TO THE MAX! Cause of H1N1 uh, then they scared if everyone gather at the same location and one person happens to have the infamous disease, everyone will get infected. ._.

Anyway, for a happier note, our crew members are :



Jiahui.



Beishi.



Ningmin.



Jiawen.



Me.

& last but not least, Kimberly! But I dont have her picture. :(
We'll take a group picture someday!

Didn't went school today, couldn't wake up. :O My phone's alarm is not effective at all! When the time comes, it doesnt ring. It just vibrates silently! I realised that I had been late/never go school for these past three weeks. How terrible can I be?! :(

Moreover, I read Proverbs today and happened to chance upon this verse that totally describes me! "The lazy person claims, "There's a lion out there! If I go outside, I might be killed!" Proverbs 22:13

Hah! I'm that lazy person that claims, "My phone's alarm is not effective enough to wake me up! Therefore, I did not go school!" IDIOT DOLLY LOW JIAXIN. WAKE UP! LESSONS ARE IMPORTANT. O'S IN THREE MONTHS TIME ONLY!!