Saturday, July 25, 2009

OUCH!

ACHESPAINSBRUISESABRASIONS,

these were what I obtained while having intensive dance practice yesterday after school! Moreover, I went for my church outing as well. Heheh. So it's like 1pm-5pm undergoing insane training, 6pm-9pm bowling at some lavish countryclub. COOL RIGHT. Was dead tired.

Tell you guys something, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO BOWL. :'(

I got an awesome score of twenty four in the first round, with five zeros in front of my score sheet.

(For those that know how the bowling score sheet looks like on the computer screen, you will know what I'm talking about. As for those that's lost and clueless, you should go bowling!)

Continuing my second round, I fared better, duh. I improved kay! I got a score of 46(?) with three zeros in front. Don't laugh! At least I improved! Besides, I strike one time!! This is skill, not beginner's luck. :P

And despite my terribly lousy scores and zeros, adding a few teasings from DARREN, we still had fun and enjoyed ourselves uh. Fellowship were wonderful, not bad.

Anyway, moving on to my dance practice yesterday, Jiahui v.fierce.............. But this is good! Then we can dance perfectly and show our moves nice and marvellous. But still........fierce...

To add on, I realised that our audition is in five days time! 30th July, Thursday. Aww man! :(
Gotta go and practice the dance already! Byexzxzx.

P.s : I want that particular chocolate strawberry jelly! D: