Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Updates.

Have not been updating my blog for quite some time, but life's all good and sunshiney now! This would not be a wordy post today, since I have had wordy entries for the past few months. Black-and-white, BOO. I know right, I love colours and pictures too! Yupp, this post will be filled with pictures to give you guys(if there are still any!) an update bout my life for the past few weeks. *Winks

P.S: They are not in chronological order!

First up is this encounter of witnessing a gorgeous sunrise for the first time of my 18 years of life!


Then this is sort of my first time cooking fried rice with Wenwen. We just anyhow ji-pa-lang only~ Used 3 eggs, some sausages and cheese LOL. Though there's the absence of garlic, it tastes quite good eh!


Featuring my huckleberry friend! 

 Huckleberry Friend: 
People who've known you for years and have stuck by you and love you no matter what. A very special, good friend that's been in your life for years, typically since youth.


How's redhead going for her? ;)

She helped me to tie these Waterfall Braids! I love it so much, cause I feel like a Princess/Fairy wearing it!


And these Scorpion Braids.


So neat and pretty lo. Envious. I wanna learn how to tie these gorgeous braids too! :(

Then there's my favourite Duckie! :D


But it's so sad I didn't hug her to sleep for a week already. Cause she's not showered for literally years and Duckie is dirty she's been giving me sickness. So I had no choice but to wash her. Then her fur turned hard instead of the usual softness, and it took So long for her to be completely dry! She's still wet inside, so I had to put her one side till she's huggable again. :( :( :(

An outing with my Primary School friends, Jiahui and Joanne! Yeah, we're the J cube. ;)


I couldn't sleep on one random night and downloaded this dress-up and make-up game on my iPhone LOL. And tadah! She is my creation! Can tell that I like nature? Hahah!


Then Wenwen and I camwhored in the cab. We were trying out the effects of this new photo effects app I just downloaded. Heeheehee.


My hand is the one on the left with the colourful watch though it looks like both hands are mine! This is the soft, vintage feel.


This picture got story behind it one okay. It says:
Though our personalities and characters might be different, we still connect well!


Random pink tinted effect.


And this rainbowed-sketch effect, I likey likey!

Then this was before I left home, Wenwen came over to my room. She suggested a photo and look how it turned out!


Come, I zoom and crop out for you guys to see. :D


HAHAHAHAHHA. 
Best part? This is not candid! I don't know what the hell she is doing and thinking either LOLOL.

Then I told her,"Eh, can smile properly or not?!" and she obeyed.


I was preparing to meet another Primary School friend of mine, Xue Er. She's the sweetest babe ever! The chocolates she gave me is still in the paper bag in my room heehee. I haven't cleared all of them yet.

And because I was tardy as usual... She came over to my house first!




And after that while on the way to town after our dinner Korean BBQ Buffet, we camwhored again in the train. We are girls afterall! I know right, hahah!

But we took the effects one this time round.




Then the train cabin got a bit crowded uh, so we stopped camwhoring. Will shy one eh.

Lastly, we created a gif! A gif is a moving/animated picure by the way. Hahahah, so funny, cause the both of us were doing it so unnaturally!!

Flying Smooches~


And here's the first gif we made. We were newbies and didn't know what to do, so we just anyhow LOL.


This cracks me up man!

This is a random camwhore shot of mine. I was bored and refused to go shower.. So just chill at my room and plugged in to wonderful music. Meet the Procrastinate + Tardy + Lazy Queen!


Lastly, meet Wayne! :3
His eyes are so small!


He's CuteBoy91 and HappyBoy91. Heehee.

Anyway, we went to ikea just for it's meaballs. Their food were so darn good you know!
Sidenote: What's the correct way to pronounce ikea? Is it ee-kia, or ee-keh-ear?!


And he bought Cheng Teng for me cause I was sick and must restrict and discipline myself from many food. It's a torture eh oh gosh. He asked me if I still wanna eat anything or not, and having a sweet tooth, I told him hot cheng teng. He was so sweet to drop by and gave me a pleasant surprise! I TOTALLY didn't expect it.


Heehee. Ain't he the sweetest?! Awww..

Yupp! So for these past few weeks, these are updates from my life I guess? I went dancing too but they never upload the pictures leh. :/

Additional:

There's this song I wanna share with you guys! It's called "Moon River". The 90's kids probably would have heard of this before because it is awesome as it is already is. Heehee!


Hmm, what bout you? Did you enjoy your week like I did? Hopefully yes! Well, we only live once so might as well live it happily, right? :)

Yeah, I know shit will happen at a certain point but always remember. We cannot stop what will happen to us, we can only survive it. So no matter what, we still have to keep holding on!

Finally, I'm still thanking God even for the oxygen I'm breathing right now. He has been so gracious and patient with me. Thank you Lord, thank You for the nail-pierced hands.

Let's all be grateful for even just being alive right now! :D

Till then, take care readers~

xx.