Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Focus.

Okay, I touched up on the general overall stuffs last night. Admitting is the first step to change for the better, so its good! I'm on the right track. Today I wanna remind myself once again, and go deeper into the content.

I reckon the most important point is to set my priorities right. And that right now, is my freaking education. I can't say it's ruined yet, but it's almost there! Argh. I can't believe something stupid affected my education. Getting back to the point! I'm gonna start studying with my classmates, if not by myself. Must endure and focus, then can I play wildly for the weekend. ^^ UT3 is just next week! So can't afford to waste any more time; I've wasted more than enough.

As for the others, I'm trying to alter my bad habits. Okay, I failed one... But for this I'm kinda forced. Not exactly forced but just being a good friend to a distressed friend of mine.

Moving on to tardiness.. Takes time to change but it's ABIT better. Just that tiny bit. NOPE, it's not enough. And it all comes down to discipline. So I've really got to discipline myself to study and not procrastinate!

Oh man! I wanted to post up all the pictures from my younger days till date but I realized that's gonna be quite a long post. So I'm just gonna stop here. Stay tuned alright? It's gonna be an interesting entry! :D

Okay, maybe I just post one picture, like a sneak preview or something. HAHAH.

READY?!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



YES, LAUGH AND GASP ALL YOU WANT.. 

This was when I was primary 5?! When I suddenly turned girly LOL. I remember this was taken at Genting, in the hotel room and I asked my sister to snap this. I was trying to grasp the "Innocent Angelic Princess" feel HAHAHAH. #epicfail I know! And I was reeeaaall tan back then, cause I went swimming EVERYDAY literally with my sister, since there was just one public pool near where I used to live. So, there's more funny pictures laaa. You guys just gotta wait for it. ^^

To add on, I did a back henna for my sister last night! Here's the design *Winks.


Giggs? That's the name of her boyfriend. *Rolleyes. Yes, I'm green with envy. #foreveralone HAHAH.

On a sidenote, while I was browsing through my tagged pictures on facebook, I chanced upon something sweet. Heehee. It didn't send tears to my eyes like it normally would way back then, but I'm just sorta happy. Happy that a guy actually did something romantic to me in my whole entire 18 years of life. Well, idk what happened between us but at least we loved. And I'm slowly not crying over memories and stuffs that reminded about us. It's just like what my friends had said. So it's all good. I guess I'm slowly moving on?

Here's the link anyway!

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=440035558982&comments&set=t.642722650&type=1

Sigh, things changes I guess. That's life; a bitch. But whatever, I wish nothing but the best for you, too. :)

Take care my readers, xx