Thursday, June 16, 2011

Catch-ups!

Caught up with three of my awesome friends during the past few weeks!

First up was Nyssa, that Dora crazy chatterbox girl.


I remembered I went NEX with her and she bought this little plant that claimed to give her luck or something. She's the type of girl that believes in horoscope and ghosts, those superstitious kind. She bought one for her boyfriend too. Hahah, so shweet right!

So anyways! We went to Dhoby Ghaut and ate Pizzahut at the basment level. It was very random. Being with her is always random and unpredictable. Hahah!


My eyebags T-T I know right!

But before our dinner, she was annoyingly & irritatingly funny. We were at Far East and she wanted to WALK to Plaza Sing. It's not that far but not near either right! She said she wanted to save money and walk, and tricked me that it was near. Cheat my feelings one. Damn. Is there an idiot's guidebook to curing road idiot-ness?!

This photo was taken at... I forgot when.


I talked about this because, we planned to wear the same heels that we bought together for prom back in Secondary School! :D


LOOK AT THE SHOOESSSS.
Yeah, ankle boots heels spells smexy. ;)

Meeting this chick next week! 


 Second was Vanessa, that camwhore queen. If there was ever an award for being a Camwhorer, Vanessa WILL DEFINITELY nail that award easily. Serious, no joke. Being her breastfriend, I knew she would camwhore with my iPhone 4, since it has that front camera. So I told her that all the photos she took, I will only upload 20. Teeheeee!


Accompanied her to Haji lane as she wanted to check out some stores there. Then we headed over to Bugis! But before that we met at Bugis first and we ate Tori Q near the mrt station at the basment there. We bought our bentos and stood at their counter and pig away! There was no chairs, just a small counter. LOL, she said people were all staring at us like we're some idiots. So anyway, I bought soya ice blend. ;)




My tongue is long!

And we shopped around and buy stuffs like girls. Yeaaaaahhhh. I bought two tops ^^ She bought many stuffs! We only met for a short while as she have to attend her friend's birthday partyyyy. :(

And then we took pictures when we're about to go our separate ways.


This picture our faces like abit lifeless and dull ah. So I edited it using this app, and it turned out like...


Blush and red lips for her, pink lips for me! Cause I remembered the last time we met, we went to NEX and had cheapskate cup noodles HAHHA. Then we, being cheapskate too, went to try those sample cosmetics in NTUC. She wanted red and I wanted pink lipsticks, so we tried to see how it looks.


I think my contact lens shifted or something. Yikes!


Better lighting.


Our dramatic "oh-shit!" faces.

After that, we met Cairn by coincidence and talked abit. Shouliang and Tatfu with their girl, too! Singapore is indeed small. Headed over to look for bb after that and we all parted.

I'll be meeting my boobfriend next week too, most likely for orh-ah-jian and go sing k!

  

Third was Xue-Er, the most recent friend I went out with! She was the Korean & drama type. Hahah! And all the coolest iPhone apps she know. She's like the know-it-all, even things like math!


We met at City Hall and walked to Suntec. Why? For Gelare!!!!!!!!! *SCREAMS WILDLY*

We met on Tuesday on purpose, cause Gelare got 50% off for ALL waffles only on Tuesdays. Heehee. Almost everytime I meet Xue Er, we got our common likings on classic foods and we'll go there to nom. Even back in Secondary School days, we met at the usual Shaw Tower near Bugis for Starbucks + study. It's a very good and quiet environment there to study k! And then there's Gelare! Aye, pity I didn't take pictures of it :(


All my photos with her are taken with those camera apps. I didn't know Leme Cam was so awesome till she taught and showed me! There's also other apps. Oh, all apps I mentioned are free. Hahah!



The camera clicked so fast lo! Like, "chi-ki x4" so all our facial expressions like same uh.

After our lunch @ Gelare, we went to idk where to sing k. At Party World! I LOVE THERE. SOOOOO much better than KBox. KBox now no $8 promotion mah. Party World got promotion for students, go check it out! 



For 4 combined shots like this, I recommend the app, Actioncam. Cause it wouldn't "chi-ki" so fast. Instead, you can opt for Manual Clicks. Which meant that for each shot, you can press your own for more time to get ready for poses instead of panicking and rushing!

After our singing session, we went Bugis for a famous yoghurt place! That place was nice and we talked and gossiped there like we girls do. ^^


It's not exactly in Bugis Junction but near there. You have to cross a road and enter into a street of eating places. What's awesome about this is they weigh by grams and charge you. You can add WHATEVER there is available there! Cool lah! Not like, "this topping costs 50 cents and adding chocolate sauce costs 1 dollar" or something. And you can choose the flavour of yoghurt. There's a wide variety there like peach, strawberry, cherry etc. *Thumbs up!

And we went J.co at the basment of Bugis Junction. I ordered a doughnut. And we talked, again. Of course, pictures too!


1, 2, 3!
Trained home with her after. But can't go home together anymore :( It feels weird, like we used to go home together since we lived just opposite each other. Now that I've moved, gah! I miss Geylang Bahru!!

Hope to see this babe soon! <3


And of course, I couldn't end this entry with pictures of it's owner right? *Winks.


This top was bought when I was shopping with Vanessa @ Bugis stated above! And paired with this cute boots.


I chanced upon this cutie online and ordered it. Bb knew I liked it and bought it as a random gift for me. 
Shweet right, I know! :D

This was initially for this year's new year but I couldn't squeeze into it. It was very narrow, but the size was alright. Then I realized I had to wear socks.... -.- So the outing with Xue Er was the first time I brought this cutie to see the world! It had been cruelly hidden in darkness in one of my shelves. That was why when it saw the world, it gave that :O face.....

Awkward...... I very lame right?!

And I was bored so I went to explore the camera functions Xue Er just downloaded for me.


Though this kinda pictures are common, but still! I whatsapp this to bb and he don't care me! :( :( :(


Y U NO APPRECIATE ME?

Hahahahh! 

Last but not least, one more random thing to add! This is currently my wallpaper.


kthxbye.

xoxo!