Tuesday, May 31, 2011

10th Monthsary

Went to NEX and spent  $you-wouldn't-want-to-know  there! When you have ching-ching, even one location would fill your whole day. So the activity goes like,

The Ship > Manicure > Fish Spa > Movie > Home

Met Bibi @ Serangoon since it was in between where we lived, and walked to NEX. Luckily for us, 22nd was a Sunday! :D 

Headed to The Ship at forgot-what-level and placed our order. Had a satisfying meal there! Will show ya guys some pictures of the food we ordered naoooo.


Know this restaurant? The one near Etude house IF I'm not wrong? Hahah, got some cash to spare go try k? Their lunch set is @ $34.90 (IF I'm not wrong again. HEEHEE) inclusive of soup of the day + bread, main course & dessert + tea/coffee! Go google their lunch set/promotions if you're interested after seeing my fantabulously gorgeous artsy photos ^^



See! So many cutleries, look so atas ah! And there's this blue romantic light above us so this picture abit bluey. Then the restaurant is uber pretty! Got life buoy, framed-up vessels hung on walls as decorations etc. Feel so high class :O


Always capture Bibi is when he drinking water -.-


Was so engrossed eating I forgot to take picture of the soup and bread which came first. The bread is like a bun and comes with a separate butter. I love the butter!! This is the scallops we ordered. Flavoured with garlic and cheese (Y)


Then there's my escargots(?)! The French's delicacy. I was so thrilled I ate everything up. Heehee. It's always paired with little chopped-up garlic. It's kinda salty though, I prefer the one @ Hot Tomato. Cheaper & cheesier some more! ^^


Then my main course came! The reason why Bibi's bringing me here to eat cause I've never eaten lobster... o.o LOL, so here's my lobster and rib-eyed steak! The lobster is saltier than prawn, but got this unique taste, the lobster taste! HAHAHHA. I like the veggies and the fries! Veggies were shweeeeet and fries were potatoey. :D


Bibi being uncivilized and eating his lamb the barbaric way. 


And finally, dessert! I opt for this cake and Bibi went for ice cream. I love teas! This kind is called hi-class tea. Different okay. 

I'm making myself hungry. :/ Overall, I think The Ship is okay. The food was not as fantastic as it looks but it's worth the experience! Of course, it does not apply to ALL of their food menu laaaa. I still prefer Jack's place.  ^^

After we walked around, we stumbled upon this manicure shop. Bibi wanted to pamper me so he just went to tell the shop auntie I'm doing it. Crazy right?! First time doing manicure in an atas shop! I've only went to Geylang Bahru's aunty, only $5-10, can ownself decorate somemore cause we (Vanessa and I) knew the aunty. If not, then I'd be my own manicurist.

So I was treated like a Princess, got someone help me beautify my nails leh. And Bibi sat beside me for 2-3 hours. HOW AWESOME IS HE?! Which guy, would willingly sit beside his girlfriend doing NOTHING for a few hours? My boyfriend lo! ;)


The end result. It's like Easter nails! It was not worth $78 I think. I believe I can paint better, heehee.

And after that, fate somehow pulled us to this Fish Spa thingy. Bibi never tried before, so I insisted to go in there. I thought Bibi would scream and laugh his ass off cause his sensitive area was his foot! But it was me who kept laughing uncontrollably there -.- Bibi was so UNBELIEVABLY calm. I've never been afraid of this Fish spa thingy. Don't know what came over me.


Trying to hold in my laughs with Bibi acting gay. IT'S HARD TO TRY NOT TO LAUGH OKAY. :(


I'm sucha great actress. ;)

Cause we were wearing jeans, the people over there offered us shorts that looks like boxers. Aiyah, pity never take pictures of it. Bibi got the red one and I got the blue checkered one. We looked like morons wearing that HAHAH. 

Lastly, movie! Caught Fast and Furious 5. It's kinda funny and nice! Headed home afterwhich. :)

But here are some random photos we took ever since I got my iPhone. I warn you guys first ah, below this will be all about my boyfriend. So continue if you have Xavier-obsessed-disease.


SEESEESEE. Always take picture then he will be drinking one right?! This is a candid shot. LOL, look at his embarrassed face! I remembered disturbing him and say something and he went all red. I then captured this shot of his to show him what his face looks like when he's shy. AHHH MY BB SHO CUTE!


At his crib. He always don't wanna take pictures with me one :( He's not the camwhore kinda guy. This is him trying to avoid the camera. He AWAYS avoid the camera unless I have something to threaten him. Pfffft. And yes, he is studying at Ngee Ann Poly.


And this picture! He sent me via Talkbox the other day cause we didn't meet. Shweet right, he?

Then below is our little camwhore photos already. This will only happen when aliens invade planet Earth and the sky will be brightly lit with massive 24/7 meteor showers.







LOL. He don't have a PROPER smile one leh. Scroll up the pictures, and you CANNOT see him with just a NORMAL smile. And the most normal one is the photo above, but I'm being... retarded. Hahah, its either I'm being moronic, or he's being idiotic. Sigh, that's why opposites attracts.

Okeh, to end this entry, I'mma show you guys another baby of mine! And,

Deng

deng

deng

deng

!

Behold

!



Nana! No Pudding cause he bites. And I have to distract Nana with this mealworm or she will keep turning moving around. She has already gave birth thrice. Lol. :/

Laters,
xoxo