Thursday, May 5, 2011

Daddy's girl.

Okay, not exactly Daddy's girl since the birth of my younger baby step-sister. Yes, I am jealous of her. :)

Though our dad is not really showering attention, care and love for all of us ever since he remarried, I believe he still loves us dearly inside. Just that he uses a different approach to show his love for us. My brother says that it's in the 'Chinese genes' that Chinese parents do not portray their love out generously compared to Caucasian parents. And to back up my statement, I went to google pictures of parents and their kids playing. These are what I found.
(I don't know how to screen shot. LOL, pardon my stupidity.)



I typed 'parents and kids playing' and all these images of caucasians comes up. Not a single Asian family was seen. And when I deliberately added an 'Asian' in front, the first picture that came up was,


Lol? And the other images were irrelevant ones, including this of course.

And when I searched 'parents and kids hugging', caucasians again. Not to mention there were tonnes of these kinda pictures.


Searched Asian parents and the only picture among all the others that was relevant to my search was ONLY this picture.


Sheesh. That's Asian parents for you. :( By the way, I'm saying Asian parents in general. Of course there will be that minority that are loving and strongly bonded, like  QiuQiu and her family
http://bongqiuqiu.blogspot.com/2011/03/youre-broke-not-poor-thing.html
 - click to view this particular post!

That's why I told myself that my future kids would not experience what I did, cause I'd shower them with loads of love and care.

Okeh, enough of my pathetic, jealous whims!

What I'm gonna say is, my daddy would be buying me an iPhone 4! :D I've been waiting for the white one ever since the launch of the black iPhone 4. And luckily for me, the white version came up just after my contract ends. ^^

This is what the white version looks like!


KEWLLLL. Then I can surf the net though dad offs modem, play games when I'm on the mrt to school, use talkbox and connect with my friends! How awesome is that! (Y) Most importantly, got free video call, can see HeaBaoBao when we talk!!! :D

To add on, he bought pork floss roll for me cause he finished the remaining jar last night. Heehee ^^ So my dad portrays out his love by buying gifts for us. Which is.....bad and good but more to the bad side?

One last thing. Did I tell ya' guys I have the hots for astronomy and stars after watching Thor? My new hobby is star gazing right now! But in Singapore, you look left right up down, everywhere also buildings. Damn. So during my June holidays, I'll definitely buy a tent and camp at Pulau Ubin or somewhere with beach. LOL.

Meanwhile, 


Gosh, isnt it gorgeous?! I just totally wanna row that boat and enjoy these beautiful stars God had created. You know, sometimes, you just gotta relax and enjoy the scenary, look at these little beauties that we had missed in our hectic and busy schedules. 

Oh! One last last thing. I sprained my leg! So I have had a mini holiday of 5 days :D But I miss my E25R classmates! :( So I'm going school no matter what tomorrow. Which means I gotta turn in now, and say bye to you Earthlings!
Pardon me for any grammer mistakes. I didn't check 'em!

xoxo <3