Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Only only U U U.

Woah woah woah woah! Life ain't good for me recently. Not gonna yap on my misfortunes! However, E25R has been awesome with fantastic classmates. ^^

Anyway, I realized that I'm actually not as strong as I thought I would be. I crumble down wwaaaaayyyy too easily. Luckily for me, I have a strong pillar to lean on everytime I'm unstable. I have an ear that would listen to me when I'm frustrated. A pair or caring hands to pick me up when I fall. Omg, so I need to thank my lucky stars, eyelashes, 11:11 and Lady Luck for possessing the most wonderful boyfriend on Earth?! Nope, I thank God.

Yeah yeah, I know I backslided lah. But still! :/

Seriously! No one will know, or rather, even care to bother the tremendous stress/state I'm in currently. The lists of stuffs stressing me are longer than the Great Wall of China! Okeh, joke joke. LOL (inside joke)

Yupp, now that I can afford to joke shows that my burden has been lifted up. Heehee. Thanks to Lynn Darling and her friends for adopting my first batch of hammies! Not forgetting Wenwen as well, I know your effort okeh!

Last but not least, Baby Hea!

I don't know what am I without him. Sounds cliche, I know. But seriously, I really don't know what to do if God removed him away from my life. Desperately miserable, I guess? I know my boyfriend reads my blog almost everyday, though he know I did not update. LOL. He tells me it's like opening your fridge when you're hungry. You know there's no food in there but you will still go open that damn fridge hoping to see some food appear magically! :D That happens to me, especially at night teehee!

Okeh, don't wanna sound so cheesy here. But BabyHea, you do know that my love for you is beyond description right!

The second thing I wanna talk about is school!

These are my goals I hope to achieve during my 3 years in Republic Poly.


  1. I must try all the food that's selling in RP.
  2. I will try the only vegetarian stall in RP as well!
  3. I will try to memorize the whole of RP to prevent from getting lost.
  4. I will consider joining the scuba diving IG. :/
  5. If not, maybe I'll opt for the Guitar Club.

I was astonished and excited to know there's this Scuba Diving IG (Interest Group aka CCA) in RP you know!! My loyal readers should know I'm into marine creatures and all that stuff. However! :( Aye, I'll give it a serious consideration.

It's getting late. There's still school tomorrow. So I gonna tuck in soon~ But before that,

SHL, AH WOO!

Goodnight, my dearest HeaBaoBao.

Goodnight, Earthlings!

xoxo.