Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wenwen, you really...

IRRITATING SISTER. ALWAYS TAG ME QUIZ.
I know already! Cause she has no friends to tag, so always tag me! LOL. Lame excuse -.-

1. The person who asked me to do this quiz.
Irritant Low Jia Wen.

2. Your relationship with him or her.
Sisters.

3. Your first impression on him/her.
Pest. Somebody give me baygon! HAHAH.

4. Your most memorable moment with him/her?
Eh, secret. ;)

5. The most memorable thing you said to him/her?
"She's like a star" Repeat 100 times.
LOL, wenwen, you still remember mah?

6. If him/her becomes your lover?
YUCK.

7. If him/her becomes your love, what would you like him/her to improve on?
This is so redundant -.-

8. If him/her becomes your enemy, what will you do?
We won't. *Winks.

9. If him/her becomes your enemy, what will be the reason?
See question 8.

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now are:
Pray for her!

11. Your overall impression on her/him:
Okay lah, quite helpful and RICH. $.$ But sometimes quite annoying.

12. The characteristic you love most about yourself :
I (L) my wild imaginations rich with craziness!

13. The characteristic you hate most about yourself"
People say I'm naiive. Maybe my ignorance?

14. The most idea you want to be is:
Idea? Huh?

15. For people that care and like you, say something to them:
*Waves hands in princess style and smile, "Thanks for your support."

16. I don't want tag people, cause I've no friends to tag to. I'm a loner. :(

HAHAH.

WENWEN, SERIOUSLY! STOP.