Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pet Society!

I've a love for animals, especially cats.
& since I can't have a domestic cat in reality, I shall have it virtually!

Recently has been playing this game from Facebook, called the pet society.
It's really very cool! You can dress your pet, feed it, play with it etc.. Alot more lah! ;)

Featuring you my awesome pet, Dollie!



Dollie relaxing on the sofa.



Proud of the medals I got for her.



Stroking the lovely ball. LOL.
The facial expression power-pack.

How I wish that there's really a cat that's pink in colour naturally like this beautiful endangered pink dolphin!



So cool right?! Though the picture is blur.
The colour is really natural, not some ji-pa-lang dyes & colourings k.

I reckon that pink is unique!

Like, how many pink cars do you actually see on the road everyday?
Lol, actually colours lime green, yellow & orange also unique on cars eh?

Well, that's beside the point.
Most important is that, there's no pink cats!
Lol. There's also no green, blue & purple cats.. HAHAH. Nonsensical me.

People say pink is a colour for bimbos.
WHAT RUBBISH.

Yawns.
Aye, I'm bias towards pink ;)
HOHO.

Going over Vanessa's house for two home movies now.
I'm so lazy to go over her house :/

Ciao.