Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Favourite!



*Drooling.

No words can describe how fantabulous this taste. Serious. Dead serious.
You can find this at 7-11, Cheers, mama shops etc..
Basically anywhere and cost as cheap as $1!!




This is Alvin Low Wei Xiang aka Lionheart.
Yeah, the guy that scored 100%! He's shy eh. HAHAH!

Alright, returning back to my post.

1st June 2009, Monday's events.

A GORILLA IS ON THE LOOSE!

I got bitten by that uncivilise & babaric escaped gorilla! Yeah, I think that Singapore Zoo is very inefficient. So you guys out there, careful alright! Especially people living and chilling around Serangoon area! You could get physically hurt too, like me. Yes, YOU.

And here's the evidence of that bite! Ready?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



It didn't bleed & it didn't look serious. However, it hurts!
Besides, the mark must be obvious enough for my lousy phone's camera to capture right?!
Therefore, I can conclude that the injury is not as light as you guys thought.
HAHAH.



Erhem, I think George is guilty.
Hence, he's trying to cover his face from the embarrassment!
Hmm, he does really look like a gorilla from this angle..
Oops? Did I just indirectly revealed that George is that gori.......
...Lalalala-land!



Junhao! Handsome? *Winks.
& his number is 87654321.

Went L4D with George the G_rill _ & Junhao. If you're not blind, you can probably guess that we're in the bus, on the way to our desired lan shop.

-End-

2nd June 2009, Tuesday's events.

I want to say sorry to V.t.m.j
Sorry for flying aeroplane way up high in the sky. ;)
Yes, I know you'll forgive me! Heheh.

V.t.m.j jio-ed me for K @ Joo Seng. So off I go!



Sayonara! *waves goodbye agressively.