Saturday, June 20, 2009

OHAIYOOOO!

So how? You guys missed me right?! TEEHEEE.
Sorry for not posting for days! Was busy with soccer camp and loads of other stuffs.

Well, recently there's been this craze about the famous korean drama, Boys Over Flowers. Initially, I thought it was stupid and retarded. But because alot of my friends are watching it and talking about the said drama, I then wondered what's so amazing about it. Therefore, I watched it after soccer camp, which explains my absence in blogging!
I'd also changed my songs to the songs played in BOF.
THE SONG. ONE WORD. NICE.
P.S : Can you feel me getting excited?! :D

Seriously! Just the first episode was enough to blew me away virtually to that luxury mansion rich with heavenly and tasty varieties of food placed neatly on those long tables, the humongous bathtub that has many many functions etc....
YUPP! For those who had watched the drama, it's Gu Jun Pyo's house!!!! (L)

Woah, envy them man. They can enjoy driving super duper expensive sports cars and have a wonderful ride in limos!! Pffft. "I want to marry a rich man!" will be what typical girls are thinking after they watched this drama! Okay, I'm referring to myself. Really, Gu Jun Pyo wows Geum Jan Di like.... Ahhh... *drifts off to the drama..

Erhem, back to my entry, this is the main male actor and his name is Lee Min Ho.
His original hairstyle, so kawaii-neh right!



And for the not-so-handsome side of him, the curly hair... HAHAH.
As you guys can see, the Gu Jun Pyo born with a silver spoon in his mouth ever since he was a kid, relaxing with his richness on the pool. Yeah, his name is Gu Jun Pyo in the drama and in the show, he had "natural" curly hair!



Gu Jun Pyo being serious in his work.
This is a more obvious picture of his curly hair!



Hah, I'd prefer the straight hair more eh.
And so, I'm very obsessed with Boys Over Flowers, watching it day and night!

Another guy I liked was Kim Hyun Joong from the Korean boy band SS501, whom took the role as Yoon Ji Hoo, the guardian angel for the female lead actress. HE'S VERY CARING CAN! Aye, wenwen will agree with me! Those who watched this drama would know what I'm talking about. Hahah.

And here he is, brightening me up with his smile! *Winks.




CUTE RIGHT?!
AHH! & I read from Vick's blog that SS501 will be coming to Singapore this December, too!

Heheh, and introducing the female lead, Geum Jan Di!
So adorable..... Like me!



The two handsome guys up there fell in love with Jan Di, and stories began. Alot of twists and turns uh, so quite exciting.
What a lucky girl. If only reality really has this type of stuffs happening!

Alright, shall end here then! Sayonara!