Saturday, June 13, 2009

Quiz.

My sister tag me quiz again! -.-

Facts
1. Name: Low Jia Xin
2. Nickname: SillyRetarded
3. Horoscope: Aquarius
4. Sex: Female
5. Primary school: Canossa Convent Primary
6. Secondary school: Peicai Secondary
7. Drink or smoke ? : Nope.
8. Do you have a crush on someone? : No.

Last
1. person i talked to : Baby sister
2. food i ate : Maggie mee
3. song i listened too : Hillsong's From the inside out.
4. person i kissed : Baby sister!
5. person i hugged : Err, forgot.

Favourite
1. food : Anything!
2. drink : Bandung, Java Chip.
3. Singers : Hillsong
4. book(s) : Bible, many more.

Truth
1. is there someone you want to be with now? : God!
2. you truly love him ? : Yes! :D

I hate doing quizzes. I think it's a waste of my time.
So, Wenwen! Don't tag me anymore quiz please. :/