Sunday, April 26, 2009

Typical.

Yet another typical bunch of people meeting up at Central and enjoying singing at JooSeng. Typical, yet a fun-filled day we(hopefully) enjoyed, with memories worth to be remembered.

Aaron, Andy, Brandon, Cherie, Sylvester, Weekiong and I went Jooseng with Vanessa joining us after our singing session.

Pictures we took!



Weekiong & I. His singing resembles a tad bit like Show Luo, dead serious! Dueting with him was interesting. I STILL LOVE SMALL-DRAGON & OUR SHAN HU HAI! HAHAHAHAHH.

It's Aaron...QUACK
Featuring him this time round. :)



C.H.A.R.M.I.N.G



Black specs & White specs.



Change!



UGLY, with white specs. Yuck. Oh, and I think Aaron looks abit like Wangzi from BangBangTang with my geek specs! Must see him in reality then will you find the resemblance.

To Aaron : PLEASE. Eat more, you're very skinny! Hahahah.



Caught Vanessa drinking milk!

Okay, so after all these, we went to the coffeeshop near Venus and ate Sesame Chicken(Ma You Ji) with Andy and Vanessa. Quite nice eh. Talked, chatted, laughs. & most important of it all.... we CAMWHORED.



Candid. I don't know what is she doing. HAH.







Awwxzxzx, so sweet!



Piggyback :)



We took a long time to finally get this picture taken!



Twisty.



Vanessa act one camera shy.



Awesome?



Coooool.



I learned this pose from the Japanese drama, Liar Game. Those who watched it should know! Heheh.





Cutexzxzx right!



Lastly, credits go to XiiaoAndy again for being our photographer! :D Isn't he adorable?!

I wanna go bathe.

Buhbye!