Sunday, April 26, 2009

24th April, Friday.

Went slacking at Central again after school. Yes I know, O'level is just 4 months plus away. I need motivation! Uhm, why not study instead of slacking? Yah, I'm talking to you guys. You, Aaron QUACK & co. But I doubt you guys will want to :/

Before we went back Central, bus-ed to AMK Hub for Vanessa's Za foundation. I bought this geek specs from 77th Street, costing $16+. Quite special eh, made of wood and had this woody design instead of typical glossy plastic ones.

Okay, I think black, nerdy specs are the trend now. More and more people are wearing it. 8-)

Yeah, pictures!



My hair's weird.



Act cute.



Normal.



Dui diao boh sa lah. LOL!



Just smile only :)



:)



Joey's innocent look. Look like 默默 from 爱就宅一起?



IRRESISTABLE CUTENESS!!! Her bangs rockzxzxzxzx.



Geeeeek. :D



Vanessa.









After all these nerdy specs craze, headed to Mac for some cooling air con due to the irritating hot weather. Jiahui is insane! She kept laughing at my naiive and no-link comments.

Scenario 1,
Jacqueline : I found out that the meaning of my name's "substitute".
Me : Huh? I thought your english name is called Jacqueline?!

Then Cherie, Jiahui and Vanessa started laughing. Like, huh? I was blurred.

Scenario 2,
Cherie : Tomorrow go town I want to wear this shirt but I don't have leggings!
Me : Leggings ten bucks only.

They burst into laughters again, saying i very no-link. Really no-link meh?!

Pfft!

& I took pictures of Jiahui's power-pack laugh! Steady one.



&



Kawaii-neh right! :)

25th April, Saturday.

Well, as said in Scenario 2's conversation between Cherie and I, we went to town!

People present were Aaron, Andy, Brandon, Cherie, Jacqueline, Jiahui, Vanessa, TheBetter & I.

But before going to town, went to my church's event called Vibe.

Awesome & heavenly food they served! All of them loved the beef steak and potato wedges while Jiahui couldn't stop drinking the marvellous soup. Heheh.

171-ed to Plaza sing. Initially, we planned catch 17 Again(ZAC EFFRON!) but when we arrived there, it was too late. :( Seats left were first rows. Awww...

Mrt-ed back to Serangoon and stoned at Central's Mac. When the boring-ness reached to an unbearble level, Xiaolong the hero came! Camwhored like crazy. HAHAHH.

Yes, it's pictures and pictures and more pictures!

Before Xiaolong came....




Speechless..



Bored Aaron.



Song-kah photo?!



Bored until his face shows the reluctant-ness in taking picture with me!!!! >;(

After Xiaolong came!



Small-Dragon & I !



Flying kiss (L)

And so, the photo taking madness came!

Featuring Brandon.



Handsome bodoh!









Jacqueline & Brandon.



Jac & Weekiong.





TheBetter & I.







The Jia-s.



CANDID!



Aren't we adorable?



MRT-ing to Serangoon. ANDY IS CUTE.



Cherie,



Cherry,



& more Cherries!

After mac, home sweet home! :) Anyway, dad, stepmum & baby sis few to Vietnam and will be coming back home in a week's time. COOL. No authority, :D But must still be back home by 11pm - Jiaxin's curfew law.

Showered, used lappy and MSNed. Alvin invited me to webcam and I took pictures of him! Asked him to pose a few shots. AWESOME PICTURES ;)



Normal.



Smiles!



Twist.



*Pointing to his dimple. AHHH, kawaii-neh!



Telescope?



POWER-PACK! He (L) me leh. *Shy. LOL

Done with this long entry! It's 3.40am now, hardworking right me! >;)

This post shall abruptly end here.