Monday, April 27, 2009



Caught in the act!

Hmm, I think I can qualify for STOMP! Keep taking pictures that my main object don't acknowledge upon. Heheheh.

Anyway, I'm going to rant now.

Nincompoop!

Hey hey, that's not some thai language, and neither was it some rubbish words. You can actually find it in the dictionary! Well, some people are really nincompoops.

HIDE BEHIND YOUR KEYBOARD!
and gossip, and gossip, and gossip.

Tell me what's wrong with society?! Seriously. Had all the braveness and prides from great women that lived in the Three Kingdoms like YueYing and the Qiao sisters all extinct and buried deep deep deep way deeeeeeeeep in the dust?

COWARD!
to hide behind your keyboard and gossip.

LACKING OF PRIDE!
for you're a coward stated above.

Pro in catfighting? Give me a break. What century is it now? Childish and immature.

GET A LIFE!

Oops, I'm sorry. You don't have one. Just hide behind your keyboard can already. :)