Friday, April 10, 2009

Pictures!

Uhm, remember I said I'll post pictures of Joey and I camwhoring in the toilet?
Yeah, so here it is! :)



Look like twins meh?



I think this looks like twins more.






After a while, we heard Vanessa and asked her to join us!
I then decided to act like a ghost....









Heheh, and here's the ultimate picture that freaked Vanessa out!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Scary? :)



Okay lah, please lah. Please don't bully me. :(

Anyway, I LOVE STRAWBERRIES! So I took picture with my lovely strawberry one night.



Enjoy the lovely strawberry first....



Then eat it!



Tadah! Damn, this strawberry is like SUPER DUPER big lah! It's 3x the size of normal strawberries you see in the market. SERIOUSLY. No joke.

Okay, to end,



This picture was took on the exact same day we camwhored in the toilet. Things were still fine and awesome then...
OKAY OKAY, FINE. At least i put this picture damn small right!! :(

And vivianlowjiawen! I'll do your quiz in the next post okay? This post is long enough. Heheh :) I gotta bounce off to KTV at JooSeng! Sing my sorrows, scream my lungs out. HAHA.

Tata!