Wednesday, April 8, 2009

霹雳MIT!

I'm sooooo obsessed with that Taiwan drama now! Through this, i suddenly found out that Arron Yan is so hot man! <3

He's damn cute lah! However, Victoria adores Arron more. Hahah! HongWenBin, don't jealous! I still love you. ♥

Anyway, I've had a crazy time in school today. Last period was chinese and as our chinese teacher was on leave, it means free period for Joey and I! :) We camwhored in the toilet and had a fabulous time, with Vanessa as well. Unfortunately, I couldn't upload the pictures in this laptop. Shall upload tomorrow! The thought of those pictures really makes me go HAHAHAH.

Oh yah, regarding about the Genting trip, Nyssa's not confirm whether she could go or not. SADDENED... Cause it's a miracle dad allows me to go. She say must ask her mum for permission first. Hope she could go! I believe we'll have a really fun time together. :)

One more thing, I pronounced Fahrenheit as "faa-ren-height" today and this made Jiahui laughed her ass off when we were outside school with Cherie, Vanessa, Joey, Jacqueline, Junwei and Alvin. She said it's pronounced as "fair-ren-height." Really meh? Aye, people don't know mah. ARRON YAN! ♥

Yupp, that's it. Stay tune, for pictures tomorrow!


People said that Joey and I look like twins. HAHAH!