Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Genting!

In the early morning of 1st May 2009 when the sky still remains dark and the air carries it's freshness, without any air pollution from any sort of vehicles, a girl will be on her way to meet Nyssa, Nyssa's sister and her boyfriend, enjoying fresh oxygen at the same time. Yes, four travellors will then board a coach and head over to the cold and high grounds of Genting!

Will be stepping back to home grounds on the 3rd of May. :)

The thought of going overseas with my beloved girlfriend excites me! The very first time in my whole entire sixteen years of life, I'll be independent this time round. Whenever I went overseas, it's always with my family. Well, who doesn't when they're young? Hahah. I guess my dad acknowledged the fact that I'm a young adult now and thus, allowing me to travel on my own!

Every time when I requested if I could spend the night at some friend's chalet or something, it's rarely a "yes". So let alone going overseas with my friends. Woah, thought that he wouldn't let me go. *Surprised and elated face.

But I'll be using my own money, so had to save again. I already had enough holes in my pocket! Dad calculated, I must at least have $400 with me to spend the 3 foreign days. It's half the price of my desired Gucci wallet!!

Anyway, shopping there would be fabulous! *Eye twinkles. :)
I like it. I love it.

Uhm, recently, a friend introduced me to this taiwan drama called 霹雳MIT
Main actors,
飞轮海, 范玮琪, 炎亚纶, 鬼鬼, 田丽, 陆庭威, 小鬼

Storyline not bad. The main location was at the school, where mysteries and puzzles occured. It's about this anonymous person wanting to hurt students then the clever Arron yan of Fahrenheit will solve it one by one. Aye, you guys go watch if you have the time bah. :)

Off to watch the show!

Sa-yo-na-rah? HAHAH.