Sunday, April 12, 2009


HAHAHAHAHHAH!

SO FUN! Now I saw your true colours.
No, I'm not going to be so stupid to tear for you again.

Cause you're so not worth it.

It was stupid of me to believe your empty lies.
It was stupid of me to be so naiive.
Your words have such obvious loopholes, yet I failed to realise it, till... :)

Thinking back, I feel that I'm so dumb.
I guessed I trusted you too much that you took for granted.

So, now I know. I really regretted. Shall not elaborate further.

Anyway, "Now that it's all said and done. I can't believe you were the one. To build me up and tear me down, like an old abandoned house."

AND,

I GOT OVER YOU !

WOOHOO.
However, I hope that we could still be friends.
Better to have a friend than an enemy!

Now, I could truly smile like this from the bottom of my heart!
Instead of wearing all those happy-face masks.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.



Heheh, :D