Monday, April 6, 2009

Go away, dark clouds!

I. Forgive. You. :)

However, I have my wrongs too. So, i want to apologise for the things that I've said that had offended you in any little minor way. I dislikes conflicts. Hmm, PEACE! Let's clear up those dark clouds between us and see
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
R

A

I

N

B

O

W

!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.



Okay, fine. Picture cope-d from yahoo.com :/

But the picture made some sense. Look at the top left hand side! The dark clouds are clearing and, tadah! Fine weather coming on the right with a gorgeous rainbow!
Scenary quite nice ah. Got river, got hills, got bridge, got grass and clouds.
Not bad, I like it. I love it. Uhmm-hmm, :)



Edited !

Anyway, my friends told me that the Gucci wallet I set my eyes upon cost 800$!! It's double the price of what I guessed. OhmyGOOD!ness. Underestimated Gucci.

"If it cost $400+, very cheap already. For that price, you can only get a mini one lor." Friend commented.

Eight.Hundred.Bucks.

Anyway, my dad and I remade my IC, as well as renewing my passport today. Shall blog about my planned holiday trip this coming May tomorrow!

Ciaooooo~