Sunday, April 5, 2009

GUCCI WALLET!

I've a liking for a Gucci wallet yesterday when I randomly browsed through Gucci.com and it was love at first sight. Why? Cause it was PINK! Eh, but it looks nice too okay.

So, the wallet looks like
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Picture got from : http://www.gucci.com/cn-en/uk-english/cn-en/spring-summer-09/wallets/#0-870860-203573AH01G6807


Isn't is just, gorgeous?! Unfortunately, it's super duper extremely expensive. But I guess, to me, at least, it's worth every penny. :) I wanted to check the price of it, but the webby above doesn't show the cost price of it. My guess was that it cost $400+

Woah, I have loads of things to buy man! Anyway, Gucci wallet, here I come. :)

Not forgetting my pink NUM bag too!