Thursday, April 16, 2009

FABULOUSLY AWESOME!

During school hours, I went over to class 4B for one whole period again.
Hey, but it's free period. So not considered naughty!

Basically, things were quite normal until Desmond came back.
He acted gay, seductive and one crying emo freak.
The best part,
I GOT HIS PICTURE OF ACTING GAY/SEDUCTIVE!
But too bad, I'll only post pictures tomorrow.

So,
after my maths remedial, went to slack near Brandon's house.
Slacking's boring, but the things we did were crazily humourous!
Laughs, they damn retarded.
Took loads of kawaii-neh pictures, but couldn't upload today, like I said. :(

People present : Aaron QUACK, Brandon, Cherie, Jacqueline, Kent, WeeKiong, TheBetter & I.

Cause I changed phone with deardear(L), including the SIM card.
Sweetxzxzxzxzxzxz right?!
Disclaimer :
"deardear" was George Ng Liang HEE's way of calling Vanessa.
Later he say I CC-MEOW! So must credit him. HAHAHAHH. (inside joke)

Anyway, my deardear is TheBetter. LOL.
HE DAMN CUTEXZXZXZZXZXZ.
My lil' son. (L)

I shall upload the pictures tomorrow when I get my phone back!
& one good news, I never avoid him ady! *claps.
EH, need alot of courage one okay. Cause,
我不是你想像那麼勇敢

Tata!

P.S : The pictures, all of them were super duper cool. :)