Saturday, April 18, 2009

16th April, Thursday.

Uhm, here's the debaucherous Desmond I promised you guys!
So how, gay enough?! :D



Credit : Jacqueline. She snapped it while Desmond was busying seducing people.

After school's pictures.



Still remember the movie, 岁月?
*sorry, the picture was not clear though.



Still 岁月 wanna-bes. TEEHEEEE.



Actually, I requested them to act one lower sec one lah :/



Random?



Weekiong carrying Brandon.



"Aaron, look here!"



Kawaii-neh :D



Male version of S.H.E



"deardear".

So they got frustrated of the humid weather and didn't want to take pictures anymore!
& they went to play the....
I FORGOT WHAT IT'S CALLED.
It's like army, need to climb high high areas one.



School value, Perseverance.



"Repunzel, Repunzel. Let down your long long hair, please!"



One hand!



TheBetter want jump building :(



A friend in need is a friend indeed.



Aaron being cute. Aww...

17th April, Friday.

Was supposed to go to Esther's birthday BBQ celebration today but didn't and went for steamboat instead. Well, only a few were invited so the others can't really go there uninvited right? Therefore, steamboat!



In bus, on the way home.
Changed, meet up and say hello to East Coast!

East Coast.



He's EMO-ing!

People present : Aaron, Cherie, Jiazhen, Junjie, Junwei, PingYong, Stella, Vanessa, Weekiong, TheBetter & I.

What a pity, this was the only picture I took! Pfft.
Anyway, it was enjoyable with them :) Picked loads of seashells! Yes, they're so going to add on to my collection. Physically tired after such a rough day of screaming, playing & fun.
Sang loads of songs with Vanessa to the sea. Screamed at the top of our lungs! Shiokness.

The Horror Adventures Of Jiaxin.

Cockroach Attack #1 :
Outside school, christine came after me with a dead cockroach in her hands.

Cockroach Attack #2 :
Went Blk 417 there and saw 3 students doing experiment with cockroaches.

Cockroach Attack #3 :
Around 9p.m+, went to sit at this super duper huge rock(?, or is it headland or whatever) to enjoy the sea breeze, twinkling stars and the wonderful scenary. Lied down shiokly and saw a cockroach sleeping next to me.

Cockroach Attack #4:
After Cockroach Attack 3, I got freaked out and went over to Cherie. She lied on my lap as the rock was too hard and uncomfortable. Felt something moving and that's right., irritating 6-legged shiny brown cockroaches AGAIN. Cherie was sway enough to accidentally crushed 2 cockroaches to their death.

DAMN. People who know me well would know that I detest, detest, detest cockroaches!!
SO DAMN DISGUSTING.
Yes, I'm afraid of them. Any problems?!

Baah, today is such a tiring day, I guess I can finally sleep well after having so many restless nights!
HOWEVER,
East Coast is such an irritating place. Hahah, had loads of memories there.
ESPECIALLY WHEN WE WERE WALKING BACK TO THE BUS STOP...
As it was quite a distant, needed to walk for like, 20 minutes?
While walking past those roads, underground walkways and shophouses, flashbacks of memories started playing in my head.
It's like I can almost hear him and the others playing and fooling around once more.

Oh well, I'll hold yesterday in my heart, in my heart~
*Yawns, time to turn in for bed! :)

Good to know that you both are not playing. Last long! :)