Sunday, April 19, 2009

Early Happy Birthday, Vick!

They had an early celebration for Vick's birthday yesterday. More than a dozen people were there! Opened big room at JooSeng, and they sing sang sung. Beishi, Cherie, Christine, Clarine, Jacqueline, Joey, Meisian, Ningmin, Vanessa, Victoria, Aaron, Andy, Brandon, Kent, TheBetter & I were present. *Sorry if I left any of you guys out.







Sadxzxzxzx, I only have 3 pathetic pictures of Ningmin & I. To view more pictures taken yesterday, visit Vick and Cherie.

So after the mini celebration, Cherie, Jacqueline, Jiaxin and all the guys there went to slack while others went home. We went to this secret hideout, and everyone started learning shuffle!! HAHAHH.

I WANT TO LEARN SHUFFLE!



A random video got from Youtube.

Girls can shuffle too, and it's quite cool okay. Aaron taught me running man & gave me the title "RunninGirl". When I mastered it, I'll upload the video. MUAHAHAHAAA.

Anyway, stayed overnight at Vanessa's house yesterday and I found out that her phone was really awesome. I played with her magical camera, amused. TEEHEEE.

Here are pictures we took!



Silly.



Retarded.



Credits go to Jacqueline for this picture of her owner!



This picture was took on 17th April, Friday. East coast, remember? Vanessa took pictures of me picking seashells!



Vanessa says she wants to be a photographer.



Okay, this is retarded.



VERY BLURR! I took this for fun :D



Lastly, ME!

Yeah, off to practise my RunninGirl now! :)