Wednesday, April 22, 2009

UPDATE!

It's been dayssss since I last blogged. Well, not that long actually. ANYWAY,

ARRON YAN ROCKS!



Zai zai zai zai zai!



A picture of Arron Yan(L) I carry in my shirt pocket. HAHAH

There's this guy in my school that looks abit like Arron Yan. Especially his adorable smile!!!! Cherie, Vanessa, Nyssa and I think so! But Vick don't think so! Awwww... Maybe I didn't really see his face close view fully? To add in a bit more detail, that guy that looks like the famous and kawaii-neh Arron Yan was from 3F. (L) *winks.

& I was disheartened by tat 3F guy today. Meisian pulled him out of the class and when he saw me, he ran at the speed of light as if I was some kind of freak with long tongue sticking out(Smoker) and had huge, disgusting about-to-burst bubblings on my face(Boomer). Damn. EH, although I might seemed desperate for 3F guy but I'm not okay! LOLLLLL. Just wanna compare and see him close view lahhhhhh, I'm not that insane.

Okay, change topic!

TERROR. HORROR. DISASTER. My bill came......


*sorry for the unclear picture. My phone lousyyyy.

As my contract was the Starhub's student plan that consist of free incoming calls, unlimited texts and free 100 minutes outgoing calls, every month's bill will not exceed thirty-five bucks, at most. & I also told my dad I will pay for the rest while he just need to help cover twenty five bucks.

As you can see, I ended up with a debt of fifty bucks. Double damns.

Pfft.

Random Pictures.

These were candid pictures took by XiiaoAndy!



Aaron QUACK.



TheBetter :)



WeeKiong. *erhem, YOU OWE ME SOMETHING.
You should know what. HAHAHAH.



Kent, or Cairn?



Lastly, XiiaoAndy!
Today TheBetter helped him style this hair.
Muahahah!

ALVINLOWWEIXIANG!

You're soooo handsome. You're soooooo cute. You're sooooooo adorable. You look sooooooo like SHOW LUO. AND AND, You're my rank number 17 boy-de-friend lah.

Happy now? HAHAHH.