Monday, March 30, 2009

Patheticcccc

I've calculated the total amount of money i need in order to be the last time Jiaxin again. Calculated with Joey in chinese lesson today. :) Chinese sucks, yes. I don't listen in chinese classes. I'm either sleeping or rattling about on and on with Joey!

Anyway, i need $330 bucks. :(

Haha, I really think I'm in a pathetic state man. Didn't bring bag to school today. Well, even if i brought my red crumpler, the content is empty. So why bother, right? So i just very sat-ki went school with just a hot pink handphone pouch. HAHAHAA.

Massive saving of money in progress. To the extend that I'm actually bringing cup noodles to school tomorrow!(recess) Pathetic? Luckily, I've got a good girlfriend. :) She'll be accompanying me with cup noodles! Ah well.

I still miss my bag. Nothing in this world can replace the whole entire bag. Not even pink diamond rings. Memories, can't be bought using money. I must let go! Cannot always linger to the past that'll never come back. ANYONE, got any ideas how to stop this pathetic sad feeling?!

To add a touch of happiness in this entry, I'm sick and tired of L4D!!! :D Just played it again today after school and it's quite boring now. Serious, everything seemed to be fixed. After playing it for a period of time, it's not thrilling and exciting like it used to be anymore. So, today will be the last day i'm going to lan! Such a waste of money too. My boyfriend will be happy about this news. He dislike me going to lans. Heh.

Late, gonna tuck in to my comfy blanket ady.

Ciao. :)

"Now that it's all said and done. I can't believe she was the one. To build you up and tear you down, like an old abandon house."
-Chris Daughtry's Over You. *Lyrics has been edited


It's sad to see a friend bottling up his feelings, wearing a mask and acting as if nothing had happened. This feeling sucks, cause I've been through it before, but failed to succeed in hiding my emotions.