Sunday, March 29, 2009

East Coast, again.

PICNIC! My first picnic in my life and it was quite okay uh. Nope, it's not with a bunch of girls, but a clique of guys! Boonpin, Aaron, Sylvester, Brandon, Andy, my sister and I. How awesome is that?

We bought the stuffs on the day itself and proceeded to budget shops like ABC and Shop & Save. HAHAHA. Boonpin brought two straw mats and cabbed to ECP.

Not bad, bought a blue ball for $6 at ECP, and played monkey. Hilarious. The whole afternoon, i was pigging and munching at those crispy chips, yum! I can feel my fats :)

Arcade. Pool. Steamboat. Home.

STEAMBOAT. Quite cool, I was their "mummy" and was mass reloading raw, seasoned chickens and beefs, hotdogs, crab sticks and fishballs for them. Helped them cooked, and my generousity and kindness went to the extend of serving it on to their plates! Everyone, please agree that boys are lazy and useless. ;D (I can see some guys are red with fury now.) Princess Low arh Princess Low, LOLLLL. Thus, Sylvester than called me mummy. HAHA, me, myself also don't know why I'm suddenly so helpful. Wire loose.

& I miss L4D.

Everyone's getting tired of playing it, but not me. Must find some new kaki-s already. HEEEHH.

My dearest friend uh, WHY WHY WHY. You should know who you are. But this is your life, i can't interfere. Your life, you walk it. Your choice, you decide it. You're still my best friend. :) I'm sorry i called you banana skin. :( I can feel your hurt. EMPATHY! And I'll accept you for who you are. Sad? My shoulders are there for you. Can revenge. HAHAH, i remember i wetted your uniform sleeves once!! Happy? Smile together lah. :D You're my crazy-partner-in-action. TEEHEEEE.

I. Am. Home.

Rotting. Decaying. Decomposing.

Pictures :




Boyfriend made me this sandwich. Consist of Chocolate chip bread, cheese, big&round chocolates, strawberries, chips and Meiji's milk flavoured biscuit. LOL.



The 5 guys. Focus on the most unique one!



"Am I Hot?"



HAHA, cannot tahan him.



Look at Brandon's sexy yellow boxers! :)



Anyway, i miss my bag. :( Yes, the gold strap which I'm carrying in the picture is part of my bag. And that's my girlfriend beside me! (L)

BRING BACK, OH BRING BACK. OH BRING BACK MY NUM BAG TO ME, TO ME!!

It's not the feeling like when you touch a flame.
No, it's not like when someone calls you a bad name.
It's not like the hurt when you slip and fall down.
No, it's not like any of these.

-Vanessa Hudgens' Paper Cut.

If someone could understand how i feel, the pain, the hurt.

Bye.