Friday, March 27, 2009

One word, SWAY!

Lady luck is so not on my side today! Today is a devastating event for Vanessa, Joey and I. Well, we lost our bags - not because of our carelessness, it was stolen.

After school, the three of us decided that we had nothing to do and so, went to Central's blk 258's multi-storey carpark to slack and play around. Being the crazy-and-retarded ones, we naturally did our normal stuffs like camwhoring,(pictures at Beishi's blog) singing out loud and with the echo-tic area, the voice produced was x2, and fooling around lah. As there was this pathway that linked up that particular multi-storey carpark and some hdb flats, we settled down at that pathway.

Soon, we found ourselves getting high and played a little bit of catching. As the human traffic was super low at that time with super duper extremely little people walking past, we then let our guards down and fooled around. You see, we're just around the vicinity so if there's any theft in progress, we could most probably see it right?

AHA. We were so wrong.

Left our bags unattended for just freaking 10 minutes and POOF, three school bags were gone. Panicked, we called some friends and frantically combed the whole carpark, but to no avail. :(

Mood : Frustrated & angry.

Instead of being sad, my anger took over and I began cursing the thief/thieves. "If they got caught, they confirm die. I'll whack them till they call their mum, "papa" lah!" Fierce? HAHAHAHA.

At last, we see no hope and decided to report to the authorities. With disheartened hearts, we dragged our feets to Braddel Heights' police station. Hopefully, justice will prevail and the idiot thieves will get caught!

I LOVE MY BAG LAH. Bought it with Nyssa. Her's was silver while mine was gold, NUM bag. Basket. 129 bucks okay! My own money somemore. Hope the robber eat fish get choke by bones, walk in the streets get struck by lightning, cross the road get bang by car, go swimming get drown! *MUAHAHAHAHAAAAAA. (I'm evil.)

To add fuel to fire, I had my IC in my wallet! That wallet was a birthday gift from my friend and it's pink in colour lah! Inside that wallet has millions of memories like baby photos of my friends and many more lah. So irritating right. My banana pencil case also lost. Nyssa buy for me that dolly pen, PFFFT. Bye bye, ez-ling card and my precious calculator too. And my little pink box that consist of two edible and real strawberries!! The weirdest thing in my bag was two big, intact shampoo and conditioner. HAHAHA. My mum bought it for me, got brand one okay. One is like 20+.

But luckily, my phone was with me. IF I LOST MY PINK ICE CREAM PHONE I... I... also don't know what I'll do. Bought it with my angbao money. Yeah. In any way, that bag is just full of memories lah.

Sigh, remaking an IC needs 100 bucks. I still owe Shouliang 60 bucks. How awesome is that? I love it.

:(

I need a bag and basic stationaries. IM REALLY BROKE.(My pocket money goes to my creditor thrice a week.) Pissed. Seriously, don't you feel so... angry?! Inconsiderate people stealing things everywhere. To hell with stealers! Just get a life, can? My school values teach me empathy today.

Oh, the story was not what i told above, but something like that. Aiyah, our bags were just stolen. Don't want to say much, so edited the real story. Heh heh. And i want to thank friends who showed empathy and helped us searched the big big carpark for our bags! Eric, Owl, Banheng, George & Sweesiong, thanks alot, really. (:

Hah, and i think that i'm in a super pathetic state right now.

Ciao.