Friday, January 2, 2009

Braddel

Woooooot. I think Braddel rocks. Just went there and met up with some basketball crazy also. Renjing came and find me too! :D People present were Shouliang, Tatfu, Baozheng, Wangwei and Zhiquan. And tomorrow's school! But i'm still up and hyper, ahaahaa. Anyway, I realised something. When you treat your dad better, than he'll treat you back better as well!

SO, all those people who're defiant to their parents out there! Really, just obey your parents lah, then they'll be super good to you :D And i think i mature liao. I'm finally turning sixteen soon, and can watch a NC16 show openly, instead of always hiding from the ushers and afraid of getting caught. MUAHAHAHAAA!

Oh yah, i won Owl in ABC also! 3:1 man! He lost to me three times and won me one time. Quite cool and happy lah :D

Hmm, but i got one thing that's been annoying me. I CAN'T FIND MY STUPID EARPIECE! I remember i left it on my table and click! it's gone D: SAD LAH. that earpiece rocks lor. Sony Ericsson de, like soundproof that kind of earpiece. One word, IRRITATING! Nevermind, it's red in colour anyway. I'll try looking for one pink one! Hee, i'm so obsessed with pink man. Don't know why. I want to buy alot of things that's associated with pink!

Alright, it's time for bed! Ciao~