Sunday, January 4, 2009

Heart Of God

I went to Heart Of God's saturday service yesterday and Grayson was the one that brought me there. Well, he was from that church uh. That church's worship was like a concert and everyone was like high? Jumping when the highness reached it's climax and raising their hands up high, worshipping God. They're super united man!

But one thing that it's scary was that they started to speak in tongues when the service was about to come to an end. Err, I didn't know what they were talking about and they themselves also don't know what they're talking about. Weird right, and scary! One thing i learned from that church is 'Ethos'.

Ethos is like an emotion, where a community feels the same way in an occassion. Cool right! Hah, and i saw quite a handful of Peicaians there leh. Benjamin wing, Abigale, Weilin. LOL! I only know that wing lah.

Anyway, after the service ended, we went to eat. I still remember my 'best friend's' name! She's Huishan, HAHAHA. People were friendly there, not bad. After our dinner, Grayson wanted to go back Braddel play ball, irritating. He don't want go sit in a circle and play games, LOL. So we went back Braddel and play ball. SUCKS. My shooting all don't want go in. Pissed.

And I'm going off to gym now! Eh, don't laugh hor. I'm strong okay, not weak! Oh yah! I'm going to show you guys a hilarious movie, starring xinyi! She's my baby sister age three. So, stay tune!

Ciaooooo!