Thursday, January 1, 2009

Solved!

Yesterday sorted things out with papa. Yeah, then solved! Okay lah, i realised that most of the problems was my fault but at least i know i'm in the wrong okay. Things between us are fine now. Ate lunch together somemore! :D

Uhm, and right, I met this smart retard. We met like less than ten times only and yet he knows the things that's troubling me and stuffs lah. Eh, abit cool. He ask me to let go, then only will i be really cheerful and happy again. I'll try and am trying. Should be quite easy lah, hopefully. I think today is a happy day.

Oh, and happy new year to all! School is starting in thirteen hours time and i can feel that my sunshine is getting closer. Ahh, my 10 resolutions for this year!

1. Return back to God.
2. Read the bible faithfully.
3. Pass my O's and get into a poly!
4. Don't hate papa already.
5. Listen to papa.
6. Must eat that chocolate fondue!
7. Cannot try smoking.
8. Mug hard.
9. Don't swear.
10. SMILE! :D

Yeah, i think that's it.