Tuesday, October 14, 2008

it's time for a hair makeover!

today i went to shouliang's mum salon for treatment as my hair is ugly and therefore, it sucks. anyway, was supposed to go yesterday but the salon was closed due to some reason.

okay, i trimmed my thick hair and it is now thin like don't know what! my friends said my hair is nicer looking than last time and i agreed too. HAHAHAHAa. retarded lah. okay, i took a few pictures of me having treatment......


a retarded face as usual.


isn't my smile sweeeeet? :)


reading lao-fu-zi.

haha, i sure got a shiny forehead man! this is call yang-guang-mei-nu understand!
okay! so... after treatment now.... are you guys anxious to see the pretty and adorable jiaxin?!!?!

TAADAAHHH!!







by the way, shouliang went to dye his hair too. HAHA. okay, this picture cannot see my cute face lah. i show you all another picture. LOL. i bet guys will drool at the sight of me while girls will gossip and get jealous of my new hairstyle! okay, i'm joking ._. relaxxxxx.


shouliang dye his hair!


cute fishballs for sale?


okay, the solo me and my trimmed long hair.

uhm, actually still not that nice lah. i need to go reborn then will become the new jiaxin le! yeah, wo shi superman.....yeah.