Sunday, September 21, 2008

java chip <3


JAVA CHIP.
eh, starbucks rocks! :D uhm, today i went to church! but i didnt went for the service. instead, i go there for the tuition programme. free 1-on-1 tuition. haha! was not bad lah. my tutor was EUGENE PENG man! hahaha, he taught me e-maths and all was smooth. i became cleverer lah! uhm, all has been not that good for me anyway. :(

i lost my red pouch with nami on it and still have not found it back yet, dropped my ez-ling card today on bus 26 while on my way to church, forgot to ask my dad for money when i go church for tuition! so basically, i'm a lost girl that had a $98 red crumpler bag and a red phone but i didn't have a red money note with me!

called my sister to tell her my pathetic situation and i almost cried. you see, i have no sense of direction ._. she asked me to cab down to church and she'll pay for my cab fare. hey, she's only 12 years old and much much more streets smart then me ._. therefore, i can conclude that jiaxin is a loser.

to add on some good news, i found back my ez-ling card on the same day i lost it! -today- headed down to toa payoh interchange and retrieved back my retarded ez-ling card. then asked me to fill a form and i wrote something like "the service was quite good as when i called to the department, they responded quickly." LOL! retarded right! hopefully, they will put my comments on the big big poster where every singaporean can see! THEN I'LL BE FAMOUS. HAHAHAAH.

okay, end le. i go blog at my combine blog now. :D