Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm just a kid.

Hi peepo.

CNY was boring. I don't know when I stopped looking forward to CNY already. It just seemed so different! I remember when I was younger, I would get all hyped up and excited about it, cause CNY = free money! My eyes would gleam as I slip my fingers into the red packet, feeling the fresh crisp note. I've forgotten what that feels like already. Sigh, how I wish being a kid again, cause I could have an excuse for being childish. :(

Like today when my cuzzies and sister were playing mahjong, I wanted to try so I asked Wenwen if I could play for one round. Being a noob since I rarely touch mahjong tiles, I got very excited when I won! Like, I played first time and won! Thus, my eyes widen and I yay-ed! LOL. Then the conversation between my cuzzies went,

Cuzzie 1 : Err, which is older uh?
Cuzzie 2 : That one lah. (pointing me)
Cuzzie 1 : Oooh, the mentality... abit not like leh.
Cuzzie 2 : Yeah lo. That one (Wenwen) more mature, she (me) more childish mah.

WAHLAO! Everybody is saying I'm childish.... I once saw this on Facebook and I liked it. 

"Childish is for people who don't know how to have fun."

Even Hubby Hea says I'm like a xiao hai zi. :( :( :(

Cause everytime I couldn't get what I want, like maybe, ice cream or whatever, then I'll sulk like that!


Eh, no no no. Not like that!


Nope, I won't cry! Though I'm a crybaby.


Yeah, just like that! LOL. Serious, no joke! :/ I should be ashamed of myself.

But that Hershey's Dark Chocolate + Kinda Bueno is superblyyyyyyyyyyy... awesome ttm okeh! :(

And I'm a very, very, very emotional creature. I cry at the slightest thing. Okay, maybe not the slightest, but I cry easily! IDK WHY!!!! I don't like it either. >:( 

Like the other time when I didn't sleep so I could go to Hubby Hea's house early in the morning at around 6am plus? When I was in the bus, there came a giant lorry(?) filled with cages with live, quacking, moving ducks! Like one small cage can hold 3 ducks?! IT'S CRAZY! And looking at those ducks, I thought about how they will end up getting killed one by one, I cried in the bus. Not those exaggerating cries lah, just maybe 8 drop of tears? LOL, I know -.-

I told Hubby Hea I want to go all veggie and no meat, hahahah! But I didn't in the end lah. But thinking back now, I've decided that I will not eat meat every......... Wednesday! For health! :D

I did have this plan when I was in primary school before okay. And I succeeded! For 3 weeks? TEEHEE.

Okeh, I lazy to blog already. Here's 2 kawaii pictures for you guys! I love this lil' sis of mine though she's irritating and annoying at times. :D



GRAHHHHH!!!!!!

HAHAH. That's all. :) Have a nice day, peeps!


xx.