Saturday, June 26, 2010

Oh-oh!

My camera is @ my new house! So I can't upload the video I promised in my earlier post. Sorry yeah :/

Well, Genting was alright. That Flying Coaster was awesome! (Y)(Y)(Y)
It's like a roller coaster ride that sends you flying, like a superman! You literally lie on your belly and enjoy the ride. Wooohooooo~

Pictures in my camera! Will upload it soon! To recoup all the time when I left my blog dead, I have this video made in Genting with Wenwen. We re-enacted the scene of High School Musical's Can I Have This Dance by Troy (Zac Effron) and Gabriella (Vanessa Hudgens). I acted as Troy while Wenwen, Gabriella.

Apart from all these, life's not great! >;(
Well, but I trust God that he had planned it all perfect.

I don't know what to dooooooooo.
Morale? -100.
But I've gotta keep on fighting! School's re-opening soon. Have not been studying for my June Holidays. So must pull up my socks and mugggg!

And YOUUUUU.
When are you gonna stop your lies? Ain't it tiring to put on an act? LOL. You can pretend and tell tales to them but at the end of the day, you still can't deceive yourself. Long gone is the old YOU, you've totally changed into someone new, someone I don't recognise and I really hate to accept this fact. But oh well, your life, you walk it. As the old saying goes,

You reap what you sow.

Oh yeah, I also read someone's blog that we're all wearing masks. Happy masks, sad masks. It's so true, isn't it? Hahah! I don't wanna reveal everything here, since it's public. Don't wanna attract unwanted attention. Shall keep it to myself. :)

Now it's my turn to be stressed, LOL.

I WANT TO BE A BOY!!!!!!

Yes, I really want to be a boy badly manxzxzxzx. :( :( :(
AWWWWWWWWW...

ARGHHH!!!

WEGYTOJBIVNBUHGCV#$NUFH#$*RU@#(R&$#(^&%$IGJEKFVNCEURGV&R^VCOWNXCNV JCGFBUKJFH45T3OFJDREGCE%e^%*^gt$NVIUG87230FRVKJNRTYIHG5OCHEWNRLKCNEIUBVTVBCLWERKJVN CKJEVBTRBIWEUQBCLSDNC NSVNHG4HTG043HR7Y69UFOWMV#%y^&*&^KIUEUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I. HATE. LIARS.

GEEEZ.
I'm going bonkers!!!

:(