Saturday, June 5, 2010

CHENG YAO!

HELLO PEEPO!

Hadn't been blogging for quite some time. Well, was stuck with Dou Niu Yao Bu Yao! Yeah, I know it's quite an old drama already, but due to George mentioning it, I had the urge and desire to rewatch it again! That's when I realised I'm actually some soft creature cause even though I watched it before, I still cried. ._.

Err, with two days, I finished the drama. Not bad. Now trying to watch Down With Love casted by Ella from SHE and Jerry Yan.

Sidenote : SHE had a new album, titled SHERO. Just listened to every single track off Youtube. Wo ai track four the most! 兩個人的荒島, translated as Two person's deserted island, SHE singing together with this guy named 周定緯. Listen listen!



INSTANT LOVE.
This is not the MV though. Just an old MV of SHE so that it doesnt look so boring.
Oh yeah, you guys also know Show Luo right? Well, who doesn't know him?! Oki, he had this song titled Cheng Yao~ And I taught Baby Xinyi how to dance! LOL. Wanna see the video? Stay tune! :D

Toodles~