Saturday, December 12, 2009

Rojak!

I will flood this entry with pictures as old as dinosaurs.





Lauren trying out my prom hat!



Lor Lew Lian's Suan-La-Ban-Mian.



House downstair's cat! (L)



This is love! Humongous, gigantic pink AND strawberry pocky sticks!
Credits to an anonymous pig that doesn't want to be named. HAHAH. *Winks.



Night picnic @ Bridge with Beishi, Vanessa, Wenwen and Xinyi! Yes, with the love!



My picnic gang, LOL.



There's also an outing with Wenwen to AMK Hub...
Did painting! :D



Our end product, now stuck at my fridge.



Leticia. *Winks.



Full body shot.



Form teacher, Mdm Yusma! (L)

Then there were the Pizza Hut times...



Super Yums!



Dipped with nacho cheese and tiny bits of nacho crackers!



We ordered the Family Feast, LOL. Yeah, pigs.



Retarded!



Uncivilised.



Barbarian.



Sucking at the lemon...




...and choking himself! Retard, seriously. HAHAH.



Slurped up every single strand of pasta!

Oh, Vester was sitting in front of me, resulting in the spamming of his pictures. Hahah.

Outing with Girlfriend!

















Yuppyupp, we coupled wear. :D

Then there was also one day when Xinyi took my phone and Zi Lian.
LOL, so young and so vain!



Acting pissed.



Hmm, I think I saw a rice stuck on her face.



Ultra happy?



Kissing who?



Little rascal.



Look like La Bi Xiao Xin?

Xinyi also went to snap a couple of photos of my dad playing gunbound, half-naked.



Look at his armpit hair!!! :D



Look at the monitor screen. Guess his age. Lol!



DAD IS BIAS.
HE NEVER SHOWED ME THAT FACE BEFORE! Pfft. >;(



Err,   .________."

LOL.

-----

Had been addicted to this drama, 海派甜心!


Chou-bu-la-ji-xiang-gu-tou, LOL.
Waiting for episode 7 to be uploaded in to Youtube. :/
Well, work was tiring, but fun! With Vester that Kit-Kat maniac around, everything is cocked. HAHAH! Had to stand for long hours... I loved the trolley-scooter part, whereby we'll push a trolley around, picking up any unwanted, stray books lying on the ground. And when the trolley gets heavy enough to support our weight, we'll ride it like a scooter, pushing the trolley with our legs, back to some location. LOL, awesome fun!

But I did not went to work today :/ Grandma accidentally washed my pants and white shirt. Yes, I only have one long jeans. :S But they didn't ring me eh? But I'm still reporting work tomorrow. Hopefully, I don't get any scoldings! Hahah!

But I reckon I stretched my right ankle, as it hurts a little when I try to do ankle rotation. Sucky.
Alrighty, that's all for this post. :)

-

I'm afraid I'm running out of sunshine...