Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New Haircut.




I'm back, with the same BangzBangz, except that it's straighter and smoother this time round. Went to Hair Inn recommended by Vanessa and reborned my hair. Yes, again. But this is the first time a hairdresser had cut my hair till so short! And now, my hairstlye is exactly the same as Vanessa's, just that her hair colour is more obvious than mine.

So not used to this sudden straightness of my hair. But one thing I liked about reborned hair was that no matter how vigorously you shake your head, the hair will always seemed to be in place. So, low maintenance yeah. :)
And I'm gonna cut my hair to short, like real short in a few months time! Considering concave, hmm..
I have hell load of pictures to upload taken with my new, hotpink camera! Had been trying to upload for the past few days but it takes too long and the impatient me just gave up the idea of posting. Hahah. Shall let the pictures do the talking then.






































































































---

That's about all. Lazy to upload the others.

And I'm disappointed with you. You're the one that taught me to listen to the first source instead of the second one. So why are you not doing it? Moreover, you're someone whom I look up to always. Others can lose their trust towards me, talk all they want about me for all I care. But you..

All these years, I've been listening to you, breaking up with my ex one by one. Can't you just let me be for once? Can't you just let me walk the path I choose myself? Yes, I know that you're doing this for my own good. But I'll take whatever consequences for I have already decided to walk this road. Can't you stop controlling me for who I chose to be with? You, making a decision to break up with her doesn't mean I have to follow suit. I want to be me, myself. So stop taking everything away from me cause you're so going to regret it. I'm not a freaking robot that you can choose to program me to stop hanging out with who and stuffs.

In your eyes, your point of view, I'm stupid to date someone younger. Mr.Razali said that age is but a number. You guys don't even understand the situation well and start judging, stereotyping.

Anyway, I'm single now. Happy? Believe it or not, it's up to you.