Wednesday, November 25, 2009

More!

OHAIYOOOOOOOOO HUMANS!

I'm back with more picures for my prommmmm! Cope from Facebook's photo tags! Hahahah. I'm still waiting for Mr.Fahmy to send me the photos taken with his camera! I love a certain picture alotalotalot! Oki, I'm sugar high-ing now. Must be the 2 Egg pratas and 1 Chocolate prata I ate for supper just now!
FEEL THE FATS, WOOHOOOO!

SO EXCITING.



Girlfriend!



I think Nyssa has issues in life. She likes editing her pictures as if there's a frosted glass in front of us! Hahah!



Being cheeky. *Winks.



Asyraf's sucha blessed guy!



Random!



Bubbles, Buttercup, Blossom?



Cheryl from 4F.



Joleen! :D :D

Alrighty, hope to get those pictures from Mr.Fahmy real soon!

Anyway, let's recall what I've been doing recently. Hmmm..

Has been dropping a visit to L4D 2 in lan shops, as L4D 2 was officially out not long ago! EXCITING. They have meelee weapons like chainsaw, samurai sword, frying pan etc. New weapons, bombs, special infected were out for players to experience like never before on L4D 1! Hmm, will be meeting my cuz and his friends for a long game of L4D 2 in Raiders near AMK Hub this coming Thursday! :D

I sounded like some no life idiot, but who really cares! I'm having fun! LOL.

And I haven't been able to watch my One Piece Episodes lately! It's so infuriating as I've been waiting weeks and weeks for episodes to be out but yet, when it's out, I can't enjoy it to the fullest as my sister's lappy's speakers were down, no "Gomu gomu no!" could be heard. SO NOT EXCITING.

Furthermore, this week's schedule were fully packed like sardines in a can, so much so that I didn't even have the time to think about meeting long-time-no-see-friends like Xue Er and Nyssa! Alright, the last time I met Nyssa was prom, but still! Sorry girlfriend! :/

I'LL TEXT YOU THIS MONDAY FOR BASKETBALL!

And hopefully, Xue Er will be free next week so that we can meet up and chat like some old aunties in the market. TEEHEEEE.

To bring in some good news, I'm employed!!! :D :D

Went for my job interview today @ Jurong East and somehow, got lost abit but thanks to Vester's wisdom and abit of his streets smart, we're able to make our way there quite smoothly. Heheh.

Vester and I were assigned to our roles as Queue Control for this upcoming Book Fair @ Suntec City Convention Hall. Our job is to control the queue. HAH! Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Working from 8th December all the way till 21st December. :S

Do drop us a visit!
Support me for stepping out of my comfort zone, wanting to get rid of the Lazy Bum side of Dolly!

Work = Money
Money = New handphone & Baby pink Gucci wallet Dolly has desired for soooo long
New handphone & Baby pink Gucci wallet Dolly has desired for soooo long = Happy

See the cycle there? Therefore, money is somehow technically able to bring happiness! *Winkwinks.

Yuppyupp, Dolly know that she'd changed. She's not the Dolly she used to be.
However, she's going to prove you guys wrong! *Gek my muscles all come out.

People are bound to have some changes in life, character wise, attitude wise, etc. It cannot be avoided. It's unstoppable, unstoppable, unstoppable, unstoppable~ You can talk all you want, and my skin...

ERHEM*

Yeah, you guys care, Dolly knows. But don't be harsh on Dolly please. She's just a kid.. Giver her time, will you all? Remind her gently, like how a mother would care for her child. Sweetly. *Winks.

LOL. Nonsensical.

Alright lah. I'm getting tired of blogging. So, bye!