Friday, November 27, 2009

Boo-loo Boo-loo!

YES! I got the pictures from Mr.Fahmy already :D




Favourite teacher!



FAHMYYYYY.



A kiss for you! LOL.



The camera man is superb.



THIS IS MY FAVOURITE PICTURE! (L)(L)(L)



Another blurr shot.

-

Hmm, went to play L4D 2 with my Brother yesterday, along with Renjing, Brandon and George. I think I'm damn noob and lousy! LOL. :S

Finished lanning at 12 plus and went to meet Korkor's friend, Elroy and co. He kindly sent Renjing and us home! I like him as well as his girlfriend Lydia. They're very friendly and treats me like a lil' sister too. HAHAH. I felt like a six year old when I'm with them! Dead serious!

Supper @ Geylang Lor 3's Dim Sum kind of place before Elroy fetched us home. But before Supper, they brought me to see the paikia side of Geylang. We toured between Lorong 18 till 24 and Lydia explained and introduced stuffs to me as I looked on those girls wearing sexily revealing clothes, walking around paths, hoping to hook up on some guys with curiosity. First time. Hmm...

Headed home shortly after, stepping through that familiar brown wooden door @ three in the morning.

Yuppyupp, that's my mini adventure for last night!