Sunday, October 11, 2009

Late!

YES! FINALLY I CAN POST. As my router is faulty and so, the internet sometimes couldnt connect to my lappy, resulting in me not posting for days.. :S

Anyway, I've have loads to blog about!

This week, I went to school from monday till wednesday. Or was it just tuesday and wednesday? Aye, in any way, I went school and find Mr.Hoo! :D He taught me maths and I learnt graphs. LOL. Don't play play, graphs alot marks one eh.

Ohyah, and I went school with Pakcheong. We also went to find Mr.Tang in the library.



Angel... *soft, melodious music in the background.



Evidence we're studying!



Stressed from his stupidity of not knowing how to do the questions. HAHAH.

Okay lah. But in any way, I still must thank this friend as his concern for my O's went to the extend of fetching me to school personally from my house void deck! Yes, he came over to GB @ 8.30am. He's nuts.

Carrying on..

8th November.



Belated birthday to this self-proclaim King! Eheh, I was the last to wish him @ 11.59pm. Coolxzxzx.

We went out to town and finally decided on this restaurant @ Penisula.(sp) I didn't regret going in! The food is uber nice, especially the Thousand Island Prawns. Damn, talking about this makes me hungry!



This is just a small part of our entire food. It's a buffet, but the food and services are the likes of a restaurant where we order whatever we want and they will serve us, paying twenty nine bucks. They have fake sharkfin too! HAH.



This guy sat on my left.



He act cute! LOL.



This guy sat on my right.



Vincent.



& the birthday boy! Alrights, that's all for this post. ;)

Jiahui's present!

And it's Jiahui's birthday today but we celebrated yesterday. Damn, all the surprises all got holes one lah! Cause Jonneh's a bad liar and I won't lie. So it's like, Jiahui found out most of the surprises before we even surprised her. BORING!



Sebastian.



Slyvester. I LIKE THIS PICTURE! I bet those Bendemeer sec girls are green with envy now. HAHAH.

These two pictures were taken on the day we went and bought Jiahui's present.



Celebrated her birthday at Jooseng's KTV followed by an hour of L4D and lastly a sumptious dinner @ Chomp chomp! SHIOK.



Happy idiot trying to cut her cake.

And we went Chomp chomp. Sebastian and I then did this disgusting, yet entertaining thing, idea by Brandon and told by Jiahui.



And, for one last power pack picture when we reached home at the end of the day, Jiahui did this to herself!





HAHAH. RETARD.

Yuppyupp, that's all. ;)