Friday, September 4, 2009

Get well soon, idiot!

Sylvester Ong Wei Jie was found having high fever with a degree of 38 on 2nd September 2009. Feeling superbly unwell with a sharp pain right in the smeck on his tummy, he couldn't help it but visit the polyclinic in some place near Hougang.

Unfortunately, news were not what Sylvester had wished for. The doctor told him that he was a H1N1 suspect case and disheartened, he went out of the door and complained to his friends that accompanied him to the particular polyclinic. He was then given a 5-day MC which he stupidly refused to accept that fact and went to school as usual.

Today, 4th September 2009, a kind and caring young lady by the name of Dolly gave him a hot pink daisy for a get well soon gift. Yes, I can hear "awwws". *Wink.

OKAY LAH. I DONT WANT REPORT NEWS ALREADY.

Basically, went to meet SOWJ & my rebellious-resident-living-in-my-right-nostril with Jiahui and later having Jason joining us. I PLAYED PARA-PARA! LOLLLLLLL. Wasted alot of $$ there. DAMN. I cannot have money in my wallet. I tend to splurge :( Went out with $98 and came home with $60. Pfffft.

After that alot people came and played a game of bowling, excluding Jiahui and I. Then went home after eating Mini Meltz with two flavours of Chocolate and Bubblegum!

Alrightz, I'll let pictures do the talking now.



Illegal gathering.



The sick boy and his get-well-soon gift.



Couples wannabe.



CUTE RIGHT?! They're hot then...



...they're cold. Heheh.



Hahah, I like sly's smile siah!



Kisses to Vester!



The Jias.



We wear almost the same! So coolxzxzxx right.

Hmm, and now for the most power-pack picture. Ready?!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



TEEEHEEEEE!
-