Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Another sister!

AHAHAH. Jiahui has officially moved in with me, period!

SO COOLXZXZX!

My dad had adopted her as gan nu-er and she will call my daddy gan-papa I guess. I wonder when will be the first time we quarrel man. Hmm.. Anyway, all her clothes, bra, panties, shaver, toothbrush, make up, everything lies neatly at Blk 9X Geylang Bahru #09-3XXX. HAHAH.

And we had my dusty, dirty room a clean! It's now all sparkly new and dirt free!!

Credits all go to Xiao Vincent and Jiahui.
I didn't really do anything much. TEEHEEE.

Firstly, we started off by taking everything off my desk and have a nice clean!






A picture of the hardworking Vincent.



Vincent rearranging everything on my shelf.



TADAH!



And this was the final result! Awesome right?!

Next, Jiahui suggested we pull the desk open. To our horror, we found this!



LOL. I can't imagine that I sleep in this lak-sap room EVERYDAY!



Vroom vroom, suck everything away!

Then we moved on to the cupboards filled with all my soft toys.

THANKS VINCENT.






So cool right. Majority of the cleaning all done by him. Hahah!



He arranged this too! Aww....

Uhm, moving on to my wardrobe... Jiahui folded my clothes and placed them neatly, together with hers! From an almost empty wardrobe to a colourful and cramped one. HEEEE.



The idiot and our clothes.



Done packing and hanging the top.



Our end product! Neatly hanged and arranged. I've never felt so proud in my life before. This is the first time I've really tidied and cleaned my room!



Jiahui sorting out the accessories..

Heheh, I must thank these two guys! Really appreciate the effort and help! (L)



THANKS IDIOTS!

On a side note, I GOT MY JABBA SHIRTS!!!!

I thought they scammers eh! Cause it's been more than two weeks and shirts were still not seen. :( Well, daddy called me to his room and gave it to me today! ;)

Thanks daddy, again! Love ya loads loads loads (L)(L).

I never knew my daddy was so great and awesome, seriously.
He let Jiahui lived with us permanently though the economic now sucks and his income is not that great. So cool right! Heheh.

Hao lah hao lah. I go shower already. CIAOZ!