Friday, January 18, 2013

Comparison

Happy new year! *Confetti*

Actually, it's kinda late to say that, since January is almost coming to an end lol.... Nonetheless, I'm still saying all these to my readers! I say "readers" because there are actually people (16 daily on average haha) visiting my blog even though I sort of abandoned ship... Well, sorta. Yay to the 16 people! I am seriously surprised! A pleasant one :) Thank you thank you. 

Going back to the title "Comparison", I always look into the mirror and don't feel that I've had any major changes. Maybe besides growing horizontally a little hahaha. So I thought of viewing old photos and what better way than to visit my good ol' trusty blog?!

Brace yourselves, cause I have 12 pictures of myself to show you guys! Muahahaha. Photos are all taken from my previous blog posts.

So here goes...

Primary I believe was a 3, 4?


Seriously? I'm SO rocking that hair. With my Harry Potter spectacles, this is the bomb diggity ok. 

And this is definitely Primary 5 during one of the Genting trips in the hotel room, where this sort of marks the start of my female hormones and where I start to wear earrings and take vain pictures of myself.


Somehow, my female hormones died down in Secondary 1 but still managed to retain a little, which explained the pink spectacles. No, really. Pink spectacles. Not cool.


A wedding dinner. Secondary 2 I believe? Look at my sister. Miss those curly locks of hers man. I started picking up being feminine and thus, the outfit. :/


Speechless. All I can say is, I was 14-15 and young.
I'm reeeeaaaally embarrassed now lol.


One of my firsts trying on make-up, contacts and falsies. I would call this my Experimental Phase hahah.


And here comes the colored lenses phase...



I believe those 2 pictures were of the same year, cause both had blue lenses. And yeah, dolly the sheep. Ahhh, memories.

And this was when I was 18. Hmm, my declining stage. Foolish frog in a well.




19! 


And last but not least,


Still 19! Hahaha. Cause I'll only be 20 next Saturday.

So, well well. How's it?




Did my face change much? Cause my big bro told me I look exactly like when I was still a kid. He said my face didn't change much. But then again he's my brother. So his words doesn't count lol! What do you guys think?

Anyways, before I end this blog post, I wanna state my resolutions for 2013! I figured I'll only name 3, cause I personally feel there's no point to make a list and stressing myself out haha. Concentrating and focusing on these 3 will do!


  1. To never lose faith, and run this race God had set out for me.
  2. To be toned and fit! To lose weight in a healthy way. 54kg by July 2013!
  3. To love people. To be kind, patient, gracious and generous.

Meanwhile, I hope you all are setting goals and aiming it too! Afterall,

"No matter how good you get you can always get better and that's the exciting part. - Tiger Woods"

When we set our heart and mind to it, we will accomplish it. That's how strong the human spirit and mindset is. However, what is even better is if we can do the impossible. And you know what is the secret?

Psssst. This secret can be found in the bible in the book of Philippians. ;)

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Praise the Lord! How awesome is that verse? The bible didn't say some things, but ALL things - even the impossible! But of course, we can only do the impossible through Jesus Christ whom will strengthen us.

I hope this encouraged you, cause it sure did for me. :D


Goodbye folks. Till then, ♥♥♥